I’ve ________ together my Top 5 reasons why I think children should play sports, especially soccer. I believe playing sports offers kids of all ages __________________ (count) benefits and assists ______ improving their physical, social and mental well-being.
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CLASS, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS/HOW DO YOU SAY IN ENGLISH/COMPLETE
_________________ YOUR GOALS.
FICAR EM FORMA (FITNESS)
Before you continue, which are some of your suggestions as to why it is a good idea for children to do sports? Read on and check if any of your ideas are mentioned.
1. Sports boost self-esteem. Children learn to be confident on the field. Seeing their hard work pay off brings about loads of self-confidence. When kids achieve their goals on the field it teaches them they can achieve any other goal they set later on down the track.
2. Playing sports help develop teamwork and leadership skills. Working toward a common goal helps children develop communication and problem solving skills that will benefit them on the field and off.
3. It’s a natural stress reliever. Exercise is a great way for kids to loosen up and let go. Sports also help kids develop relationships, which become a support system for them.
4. Kids develop lifelong healthy lifestyle habits. Regular physical activity improves a child’s fitness and helps them to stay in shape.
5. It’s fun! It gives your child a group to belong to. They have a group of friends that has the same goals and interests.
WATCH THE VIDEO
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
A) HOW DO YOU SAY AZARÃO?
B) TORCER PARA THE FAVORITE TEAM?
C) WHAT ARE SPORTS GOODS FOR ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO?
D) WHAT DO OUR BRAINS RELEASE WHEN WE WORK OUT?
E) GYM 5 DAYS A WEEK OR JOINING A TEAM AND COMPETING?
F) WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING ON A TEAM?
G) WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF TRAINING?
H) WHAT IS ´WALKS OF LIFE´?
I) WHAT ARE ´HURDLES´?
J) WHY WON´T EVERYONE ENJOY EVERY SPORT?
K) WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FINDING A SPORT WHICH SUITS YOU?
FIX THE MISTAKES!