For more tests, click here
File 8: Progress Check
Choose the correct answer.
- Angela spends all her time in the office. She
work so hard.
- Walking or riding a bicycle to work is a good way to
- “I broke the bathroom mirror this morning,” he said
- Basketball players can
incredible salaries. Some players make millions of dollars every year.
- If you press “play,”
you don’t hear
- That E-reader isn’t
, so please be careful with it.
- A pessimist is someone who always
- She looks like
17 years old
- “Whose glove is that on the floor?” “It’s
- What time do you usually
get at work
get to work
you if I’m in Tokyo next week. We can meet up.
- You look very tired. You
go to bed right now.
iPad is this on the table?” “It’s John’s.”
- “If you don’t study hard, you won’t get into college,” said Richard’s father
- I’m sorry I’m late! I
- When you buy something online, you usually
an email to confirm it.
- “It’s a real problem. What
we should do
should we do
we shouldn’t do
- If I
you at the party this evening, we can meet for coffee tomorrow.
- “Is this your iPhone?” “No, it’s
- Tanya doesn’t
get in along
get so along
with her sister. They are completely different.
a movie tonight. Something exciting, like a horror movie.
- Is that
car? It’s fantastic!
- The party
much fun if Marco and Luisa don’t come.
think you should
don’t think you should
don’t think should you
drive so fast. This road is very dangerous.
his father. They have the same eyes and nose.
- Where did you
your husband for the first time?
- If you
very hungry, we can eat after the movie.
- Des lives far from his work, so he’s usually very tired when he
gets to home
gets at home
- If we leave now we
won’t be late
don’t be late
aren’t being late
- That’s their table, and this is